Some days I love to cook up a storm. I spend the day in the kitchen, multiple things on the go at once and I can coordinate everything. These are the days where I feel invincible.
I had one of those days last weekend. I’d cooked dinner for 3 days in advance, this vegetable slice for Elliot to munch on, ice cream and planned a few other things too. This slice is a great one, you can use any veg and it’s perfect as for lunch, dinner or even just a snack.
- 375 gm grated vegetables (this time I use sweet potato, carrot and cauliflower, but have used zucchini, beetroot, pumpkin etc)
- 1 large onion cut finely
- 100 gm grated cheese
- 1 cup (175 gm) Self raising flour
- ½ cup oil
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- Grease and line a lamington tray
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl well.
- Pour into lined tray, smooth out and put into oven
- Bake for 30 - 40 mins - until browned on top.
- Remove and eat hot or cold.