You might have noticed recently that I’ve become a little obsessed with the Dutch Baby pancake.
I’d seen them around the internet for a long time, but I was honestly intimidated by it. They looked too cool for me to make and I didn’t have a cast iron skillet, so I brushed my Dutch Baby dreams aside and stuck to what I knew, pancakes.
One morning, I decided enough was enough, could no longer resit this tempting breakfast.
And one time, and I’m hooked! SO EASY!
I just blend all the ingredients in my NutriBullet while I’m heating up the oven and the pie dish.
Then you simply melt some butter in the pan, pour in the batter, and wait 18 minutes.
Seriously, it’s that easy!
I’d love to know if you ever make Dutch Baby Pancakes. What are you favourite pancake toppings?
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup plain flour
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 tbspn butter
- Place the pie dish into the oven and turn the oven on to 220℃.
- Blend the eggs, flour and milk until combined.
- When the oven is at temperature, remove the pie dish and put butter in it, swish it around until melted.
- Pour in batter.
- Return to oven and set timer for 18 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot with your favourite toppings.