Sometimes nothing beats pancakes for breakfast and with school holidays here and long lazy days in front of us what better recipe to share with you than the easiest pancake recipe ever.
What is your favourite pancake topping?
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Mix well.
- Heat a fry pan with a little butter and scoop desired amount of batter into the pan.
- Leave the pancakes to cook until the little bubbles are popping on the surface.
- Flip the pancake when it's almost completely covered in bubbles.
- Wait until both sides are browned.
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings.