Is Christmas a boozy event at your house or not?
Christmas Jelly Shots
Author: Clare Reilly
- 1 packet of strawberry jelly
- 1 packet of lime jelly
- 4 x 2½ teaspoons of gelatin
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1½ cups vanilla vodka
- Lightly coat an 8x8 inch tray with cooking spray, wipe with paper towel.
- Sprinkle 2½ teaspoon of gelatin over ¼ cup warm water, set aside for 2 minutes.
- Add box of strawberry jelly along with 1 cup of boiling water.
- Stir until everything has dissolved.
- Add ¾ cup of vodka.
- Repeat steps for Red Layer, but add green jelly instead of red.
- Sprinkle 5 tsp (the remaining gelatin) into a bowl with ½ cup warm water. Sit for 2 minutes. Pour in 1 cup of boiling water and condensed milk. Stir well until everything is combined and dissolved.
Build your shots.
- Pour half the red mix into the prepared tray. Put in freezer to set for 15 minutes. Once set add ⅓ of white mix. Return to freezer to set. Once set pour in ½ green mix. Return to freezer. Then add ½ of remaining white mix, remaining red mix, remaining white mix, remaining green mix, placing in freezer to set between each addition.
- Place in fridge to set over night.
- When you're ready to serve cut into even squares, and place gently onto a serving platter.
If your jelly starts to set between additions, place bowl over a bowl of hot water to re-melt the jelly.