It’s taken me two days to find the words for this.
Do you know what I decided these words to be?
Very little actually.
These biscuits are good, and you should make them.
I’m going to make a cuppa and eat two… ok, maybe three now.
(The recipe is after the photos)
- 125 g butter
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- icing sugar to roll biscuits in
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line two baking trays.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Once melted add the cocoa, stir well and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, and eggs. Stir until all combined. Sometimes I find it easier to use my hands.
- Roll 1 tbsp of mixture into balls and place into a bowl filled with icing sugar.
- Roll until covered in icing sugar and place on baking tray.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, until cracked on the outside.
- Allow to cook on tray then enjoy!